I was looking through this womans site.. She claims she breeds to the standard, but her dogs are not well bred at all!

One of her males, that she recently bred, is dog aggressive which is passed on through breeding!

She bred her female who is over TEN YEARS OLD.

She doesn't do any proper health testing.

I looked her up on facebook, just to see what kind of person I might be buying from, and she has very, well, sexual looking pictures on there of herself. What the ***!

And I also heard from some locals, that she is banned from the local PetSmart for STEALING. She can't even afford to feed her dogs, it seems.

Here is the difference between her puppies, and a well bred puppy of the same age and breed.

Eww.. I wouldn't trust her with any of my pets...

Had an Experience with Westwood Mini Aussies?

Comments

My dog will soon be 8 and she has been a super girl! No complaints here - I would get another in a heart beat!!! :)

The statements made about Westwood are completely false. They were made by an individual that has a personal vendetta against the owner. Which is sad she feels the need to post defamatory statements online.

We have four, yes 4(!) aussies from Westwood and they are all wonderful.We've been so happy with each one that we've continued to add to our 'family' with puppies from this breeder.

They have come from different sets of parents and it has been apparent that she does things the right way and definitely cares a great deal about her dogs.

Our vet is so impressed with out pups that he had asked for the breeder's contact information.This 'pissed consumer' sounds like someone who has a personal problem with this breeder and not someone who actually purchased one of her awesome dogs!

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States #637534

Our female mini aussie is an intelligent, obedient and beautiful two year old.She especially loves playing in the snow and playing ball.

She gets along very well with our two rescue house cats and is ready to 'help' us with the chickens and horses.

She occasionally has a chance to play with a neighbor's border collie and another mini aussie, both neutered males.She was bred by Westwood, NO joke.

Kingsland, Georgia, United States #623084

I got my dog from Westwood and it is a great dog and the breeder did everything by the book.